Jan 4, 2012

TAR 20 + Q&A with PK

19 februar starter den 20. sesongen av The Amazing Race. Gleder meg allerede.

Her er en liten Q&A with host Phil Keoghan jeg fant på nettet.
---
Q&A with Phil Keoghan

1. The last time I slept eight hours or more was:
on my last flight to New Zealand. I had four return trips from L.A. last month, and I savor every moment I get to sleep.

2. The three most-listened-to songs on my playlist:
Andrew Keoghan, “Another Day”; Greg Johnson, “Isabelle”; and Ayub Ogada, “Kronkrohinko.”

3. Even when I work 16-hours days, I always find time to:
Hug my daughter.

4.My diet is best described as:
high-fiber.

5.The words I live by are:
No Opportunity Wasted- NOW.

6.My favorite type of massage is:
Deep tissue/ Sports massage

7.My healthiest habit is:
I break a sweat every day and love working:

My least healthy is:
I love chocolate and will eat any I see.

8.Vitamins:
Every day, plus a shot of 13 in the gluteus maximus before I shoot any series of Race.

9. I feel my best when I’m:
with family and friends.

10. I am a
nonsmoker.

11. The self-help book I’d actually recommend is:
No Opportunity Wasted- NOW. Why? Because I wrote it.

12. The best health advice anyone ever gave me was:
Listen to your body to know what to eat, and break a sweat every day.

http://cbswatchmagazine.com/blog/2009/08/07/qa-with-phil-keoghan/

No comments: