Oct 8, 2018

Quote

Veldig sant. Kjenner meg veldig igjen. Takk Raúl for så flotte og sanne ord.
--------------------------

“I think the greatest challenge for me is not losing faith in myself; finding some way to trust that my best will be good enough. And up or down, you just keep going. Don’t sit back, don’t rest on your success and don’t assume that if things aren’t going well - or you haven’t succeeded at something - that it will always be like that… But, you know, it’s really hard, because I don’t know about you, but people who try to be creative or write or act or anything, we assume for a while that everybody else knows better. Because it seems almost arrogant to put ourselves out there with these things we’ve created. You know, what right do we have? So somebody comes along and says, ‘You’re junk.’ That’s easier to believe than when someone comes along and says, ‘You’re great.’ So you assume that might not be the case… And I would say that overcoming that is probably the greatest triumph.” - Raul Esparza





No comments: