Dec 6, 2019

Raúl Esparza - en av mine inspirasjonskilder

Beklager at dette innlegget er på engelsk. Postet det på en engelsk side og gidder ikke oversette det til norsk
----------------

Sometimes in life you come across people that get to have a special meaning to you, whether it is people you meet in person, online or see in different kinds of media. And to me, Raúl is one of them. His versatility as an actor, singer, and stage performer never cease to amaze me and I'm so proud of everything he has accomplished and continues to do. But most of all, I admire and love him for the person he is. Raúl is so kind-hearted and good to everyone. He is, along with my favorite ski jumper, one of the nicest people I've met. The way he takes the time to his fans is beyond kind and generous. I continue to learn from him everyday, he is such an inspiration in so many ways. He has helped me getting through the tough parts of my life and made me realize that I am more than good enough as I am - and that I have to hold on to that, because who I am - is who I was meant to be. He will always have a huge place in my heart. Never change Raúl, but always remain the fantastic person you are."




No comments: